Thursday, April 09, 2009

1. For some who already knew, i shifted house again one week ago - more exposure to different culture (and different hygiene level). Hygiene wise aside, i find them kind, funny, and eager to share with me their home country, traditional food, jems, etc.
It's definitely a good experience i must say.

2. I went down to YIH and get the wireless optical mouse exchanged. Gah, hot weather. damn. I think i still want a usb mouse lar. I'm old-fashioned and conservative. ;p

3. Bumped into zvtjo* and her bf at science canteen during lunch. and she was wearing this purple-colored contact lenses. nice!~~ zvtjo* still talks suuuuper fast. luckily i still manage to catch what is she talking about. I must have adapt to aussie-style too well now i speak like an old lady.. s.l.o.w =(

4. kjfivj* decided not to join for movie so the whole plan was canceled =( i wonder when i will have the sudden urge to catch movie again. hmm, probably quite soon since i'm really bore during weekday. weekend? sorry, time occupied.

5. I was chatting with dipohlpl* and tubo* via msn on separate nights. So what is it now? Season for breaking up? haih, probably I should consider part-time counselling. lol.

6. I finally score above 100K in Bejeweled Blitz on FB. okie, now i can resume my journal reading until someone else pulls me off from the scoreboard.


Gah, i have no idea how to make the pic looks nice on this blog. I might need to change the skin.

7. I start to find more info on which country cities to go for backpacking. The inner me is very very enthusiastic! Oh well, i shall not reveal too much until i really decide on where to go ;)

8. Have a nice Good Friday holiday and (for some), Easter holiday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment